Octopus Deploy integrates with a wide range of continuous integration/build servers, scripts, .NET applications and anything else via a REST API.
This section describes the Octopus Deploy REST API, which is a comprehensive API that can be used to automate your Octopus Deploy Server. It also describes command line tools and integration with continuous integration/build servers.
- Team Foundation Server & Azure DevOps
- Continua CI
- Octo.exe Command Line
- Server Extensibility
- Octopus REST API
- Octopus.Server.exe Command Line
- Tentacle.exe Command Line
- AppVeyor Integration
- Octopus.Migrator.exe Command Line
- BitBucket Pipelines
- Migration API
- Troubleshooting Integrations Between Build Servers and Octopus