Octopus Deploy can help you perform repeatable and controlled deployments of your applications into Azure.
Out of the box, Octopus provides built-in steps to deploy to the following Azure products:
- Azure Web applications and web jobs (also works for Azure Functions).
- Resource Group Templates.
- Azure Cloud Services.
- Service Fabric.
- Executing PowerShell scripts using the Azure cmdlets. Follow our guide on running Azure PowerShell scripts.
- The one you are looking for is not here? Leave us a feature request in UserVoice.
Where do Azure steps execute?
All steps that target an Azure deployment target (including script steps) execute on a worker. By default, that will be the built-in worker in the Octopus Server. Learn about workers and the different configuration options.
- Generate an Octopus guide for Azure and the rest of your CI/CD pipeline.
- Azure blog posts.
- Cloud Services
- Deploying a package to an Azure Cloud Service
- Azure web apps
- Deploy using an Azure Resource Manager template
- Running Azure PowerShell
- Continuous integration for Service Fabric
- Varying Azure subscription by environment
- Azure environments
- Azure app service environments
- Deploying to Service Fabric
- Deploying to Azure via a firewall
Need support? We're here to help.