Octopus Deploy can help you perform repeatable and controlled deployments of your applications into Azure.
Out of the box, Octopus provides built-in steps to deploy to the following Azure products:
- Azure Web applications and [web jobs](also works for Azure Functions)
- Resource Group Templates.
- Azure Cloud Services.
- Service Fabric.
- Executing PowerShell scripts using the Azure cmdlets. Follow our guide on running Azure PowerShell scripts.
- The one you are looking for is not here? Leave us a feature request in Uservoice!
Where do Azure Steps execute?
All Azure Steps are executed on the
Octopus Server instead of being ran on
Tentacles . If you would like the ability to delegate Azure deployments to a Tentacle, there is a UserVoice suggestion where you can vote and have your say on this kind of feature.
In This Section
The following topics are explained further in this section:
- Cloud Services
- Deploying a package to an Azure Cloud Service
- Azure Web Apps
- Deploy Using an Azure Resource Group Template
- Running Azure PowerShell
- Continuous Integration for Service Fabric
- Varying Azure Subscription by Environment
- Azure Environments
- Azure App Service Environments
- Deploying to Service Fabric
- Deploying to Azure via a Firewall