This section provides step-by-step instructions to help you master the fundamentals of Octopus Deploy whether you are using the self-hosted Octopus Server or Octopus Cloud.
Hello World Videos
We've created a Getting Started: Hello World YouTube playlist that covers the basics:
Getting started guides
The rest of this section includes guides that familiarize you with common scenarios in Octopus Deploy though step-by-step instructions:
Before you start
- What is a CI/CD pipeline?
- Setup Octopus Deploy (On-premises Octopus Server or Octopus Cloud)
- Get to know the Octopus Web Portal
- Configure your environments
- Projects and project groups
- Connect your deployment targets to Octopus
- Package your software
- Define your deployment process
- Create a release
- Upgrading your self-hosted Octopus Server
Need support? We're here to help.