Google Cloud provides a container registry. Google Container Registry can be configured in Octopus as a Docker Container Registry Feed.
Adding a Google Container Registry to Octopus
- To enable Octopus to communicate with Google Cloud registries, the Cloud Resource Manager API must be enabled.
- Create a JSON key file Google Cloud service account
- In Octopus go to Library ➜ External Feeds and add a new feed with the following properties
- Feed Type: Docker Container Registry
- Name: This One's Up To You
- URL: https://gcr.io
- Registry Path: leave blank
- Username: _json_key
- Password: The Contents Of Your JSON Keyfile
Need support? We're here to help.