Deploying software with Octopus Deploy involves packaging your applications and configuring your infrastructure. With those two steps completed, you need to define your deployment process by creating a project, adding steps and configuration variables, and creating releases.
The section goes into details for specific deployments.
In This Section
The rest of this section covers these topics in some more detail, and explains how to implement them.
- AWS Deployments
- Deploy a Terraform Template
- Continuous Integration for Service Fabric
- IIS Websites and Application Pools
- Java Applications
- Deploying Mobile Applications
- Windows Services
- Deploying to Service Fabric
- Deploying to Azure
- Azure Deployments
- Custom Scripts
- SQL Server Databases
- Deploying Virtual Hard Drives
- Node on *Nix deployments
- Deploying Docker Containers
- Deploying ASP.NET Core Web Applications
- Deploying Java Applications