In this webinar, we will show you to get started with Octopus Runbooks to install and manage your Chocolatey package installation and upgrades. They will discuss the following concepts:
- Octopus Runbooks and Chocolatey packages
- Automating Chocolatey installation with Octopus Runbooks
- Automating your Developer machine setup with Chocolatey packages
- Maintaining your packages with Chocolatey updates
- Installing Dependencies for Kubernetes deployments
Meet the speakers
Senior Solutions Architect – Octopus Deploy
Derek Campbell is a Senior Solutions Architect at Octopus Deploy in the Community team. Derek is passionate about helping Communities and has previously worked in Customer Solutions where he helped some of the largest customers of Octopus be successful. During his time in DevOps and automation consultancy, Derek has automated CI/CD pipelines and helped lead and implement CI/CD at numerous companies worldwide. Derek is passionate about helping organizations and people get better at using Technology to help their personal and business objectives.
Technical Engineering Manager – Chocolatey
Paul is an experienced Technical Engineering Manager with a keen interest in and knowledge of automation and scripting gained through commercial and personal learning.