Octopus Deploy Acceptable Usage Policy
Octopus Deploy's acceptable usage policy ("AUP") is designed to prevent fraud and abuse of our services, to ensure that all customers receive acceptable access to our services, and to protect the quality and integrity of our services.
There are default limits that will apply to every new instance. However, in some cases we might be able to increase them - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Storage for artifacts, task logs, packages and package cache is limited to 20 GB.
- Storage for configuration data is limited to 5 GB.
- Maximum size for any given package is 5 GB.
- Maximum retention of unused resources is 30 days.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of practices that would not be considered "Legitimate Use":
- Using our services for unreasonable workloads we determine (in our sole discretion) to be unrelated to the deployment and maintenance of your own services;
- Re-selling our services or parts thereof to another party;
- Using our services in a manner we determine (in our sole discretion) could cause harm to our services or another party; or
- Unusual usage patterns inconsistent with those we reasonably consider as normal use when compared to other customers.
Other practices may be relevant in determining Legitimate Use and Octopus Deploy reserves the right to take any unlawful, prohibited, abnormal, or unusual activity into account in making its determination.
If you use our services in any way which we reasonably determine (at our sole discretion) may be unlawful, prohibited, abnormal, unusual, or detrimental to our services or any of our other customers or other unrelated parties, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access without notice.
We may monitor your account to check that this AUP is being followed. We may vary the terms of this AUP from time to time without notice, and will contact you using the details you've provided to inform you of the changes.
Excessive use means you are exceeding one or more of the limitations allocated to your current subscription. These limitations are described on our detailed pricing page. We reserve the right to adjust these limitations from time to time without notice, and will contact you using the details you've provided to inform you of the changes.
If your use of our services is excessive we may contact you using the contact details you've provided to request that you modify your usage practices, or change to a more appropriate subscription.
If, after our request, your usage practices continue to be excessive, or you refuse to change to a more appropriate subscription, we may suspend or terminate your access to our services immediately without notice.
Unreasonable use of this service includes using it for purposes unrelated to the deployment and maintenance of your own services, and any re-selling or wholesaling of our services, or parts thereof, to another party.
If your use of our services is unreasonable, we may contact you using the contact details you have provided to ask that you change the way you use our services.
If we consider your use unreasonable (at our sole discretion) we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to our services without any prior warning or notice.