Changes in Octopus 188.8.131.521
- Failure to save the Tentacle folder path was prevented deployments from working
- An out-of-date Dotless had problems with multiple IIS bindings
- If Tentacle fails to change the PowerShell execution policy it will still continue to run the script
Changes in Octopus 184.108.40.2062
- The last release number now appears when creating a new release
- Increased refresh rate for running tasks
- Fixed bug in checking for Octopus updates
- Fixed bug when displaying releases for a project when environments have been deleted
Changes in Octopus 220.127.116.114
- Fix a problem that prevented appSettings being updated with empty strings
Changes in Octopus 18.104.22.1686
- Projects can now be deleted by Octopus administrators
- Inability to modify .config files has reverted back to being a warning rather than an error, because some customers have .config files that are not XML documents.
Changes in Octopus 22.214.171.1242
- Wrapping/layout of the dashboard and deployment list when you have many projects/environments (details)
- Unlisted packages will no longer appear in the package selection dialog, and they won't be seen by Octo.exe (details)
- Octopus now displays a more useful error message when the Tentacle rejects the Octopus due to an invalid thumbprint
Changes in Octopus 126.96.36.1998
Changes in Octopus 188.8.131.521
Changes in Octopus 184.108.40.2066
This release adds a new migration tool, which can be used to import data from the SQL-based 0.9.* releases of Octopus.
Changes in Octopus 220.127.116.119
Changes in Octopus 18.104.22.1680
This release adds a couple of registry settings that allow the RavenDB host name and port number to be overridden.
Changes in Octopus 22.214.171.1241
This fixes a null reference bug when downloading or uploading packages.