Choose two versions to see what's new:
Detailed release notes
Changes in 184.108.40.2061
This fixes a null reference bug when downloading or uploading packages.
Changes in 220.127.116.110
This release adds a couple of registry settings that allow the RavenDB host name and port number to be overridden.
Changes in 18.104.22.1689
Changes in 22.214.171.1246
This release adds a new migration tool, which can be used to import data from the SQL-based 0.9.* releases of Octopus.
Changes in 126.96.36.1991
Changes in 188.8.131.528
Changes in 184.108.40.2062
- Wrapping/layout of the dashboard and deployment list when you have many projects/environments (details)
- Unlisted packages will no longer appear in the package selection dialog, and they won't be seen by Octo.exe (details)
- Octopus now displays a more useful error message when the Tentacle rejects the Octopus due to an invalid thumbprint
Changes in 220.127.116.116
- Projects can now be deleted by Octopus administrators
- Inability to modify .config files has reverted back to being a warning rather than an error, because some customers have .config files that are not XML documents.
Changes in 18.104.22.1684
- Fix a problem that prevented appSettings being updated with empty strings
Changes in 22.214.171.1242
- The last release number now appears when creating a new release
- Increased refresh rate for running tasks
- Fixed bug in checking for Octopus updates
- Fixed bug when displaying releases for a project when environments have been deleted
Changes in 126.96.36.1991
- Failure to save the Tentacle folder path was prevented deployments from working
- An out-of-date Dotless had problems with multiple IIS bindings
- If Tentacle fails to change the PowerShell execution policy it will still continue to run the script