Changes in Octopus 3.10.1
- 2999 - Machine connectivity information is now restricted by the
MachineViewpermission instead of
- 2999 - Machine deployment history is now restricted by the
TaskViewpermission instead of
- 3020 - Disabled steps will now be reflected in the deployment preview.
- 3149 - Reduced memory usage when applying retention-policy to deployment manifests
- 3155 - Unscoped variables are now visible again when viewing library variable sets
- 3167 - Migrator exports now logos of community step templates and missing logos don't break community step templates sync.
- 3176 - SSH scripts can now be cancelled if they are waiting for another script to execute
- 3181 - Ensure inaccessible variables are not deleted when saving library variable sets
- 3182 - Resolved migrator issue importing script-steps when project name contains invalid file-path characters
- 3184 - Azure Resource Group deployments updated to fix issue with service management endpoint override
- 3189 - Fixed error when saving action templates if it was last modified in pre 3.4.0.
- 3194 - Allow skipping SSH health checks to support Naked Scripting
Changes in Octopus 3.11.0
- 2702 - Certificates Feature
- 2899 - Fixed Azure steps not running for all targets in roles when there were multiple Azure child steps
- 2998 - Improved the performance of the release page when the project has a large number of package steps
- 3122 - Linux machines with older versions of openssl now support long sensitive variables
- 3193 - Audit events related to automatic user creation are shown as actioned by system user
- 3196 - Deployment list on the machine detail page now sorts correctly