In these episodes, we cover substituting Boolean and number values into JSON configuration files, treating your Octopus server like cattle & some recent Active Directory breaking changes which may affect you. You can find previous episodes and submit questions on our Ask Octopus page.
Here are the questions with direct links to the individual videos:
- Ryan discusses "how to substitute boolean and number values into JSON configuration files"
- Bob discusses "treating you Octopus server like cattle and not a pet"
- Derek discusses "Active Directory breaking change"
You can find more information on topics discussed in our docs:
- JSON configuration variables
- Database docs
- Installing Octopus
- Configuring files to write to share
- Configuring centralised logging
- Active Directory breaking change blog