Changes in Octopus 3.0.26
- 2565 -
Tentacle.exe register-withcopes better with machine model changes
Changes in Octopus 3.1.0
- 1617 - Added reporting capability as per http://docs.octopusdeploy.com/display/OD/Reporting
- 1801 - Limit the number of tasks that can be run in parallel per Octopus Server node (defaults to 5)
- 1803 - Created specific Azure Step Types as per http://octopusdeploy.com/blog/azure-changes
- 1843 - Added configuration section for managing Octopus Server High Availability nodes as per http://docs.octopusdeploy.com/display/OD/High+Availability
- 1873 - Reduced the size of Calamari by splitting the Azure functionality into a separate
- 1884 - Tentacle Upgrades can now be performed using the UI like they were in Octopus 2
- 1902 - Octopus Server and Tentacle now support TLS 1.2 which requires .NET 4.5
- 1914 - Allow setting physical path when deploying Azure Web Apps allowing you to deploy to a subfolder of the web site.
- 1925 - Tasks can be filtered by the Octopus Server node that is assigned to the task
- 1926 - Active tasks on the Tasks page are now filtered by the task filters
- 1928 - Added a url for load balancers that will return 200 when an Octopus Server node is not in maintenance mode
- 1985 - Provide a configuration setting to allow Azure PowerShell module to be loaded from installed location, rather than the version packaged with Calamari.
Changes in Octopus 3.1.1
- 2005 - Resolved issue with PowerShell 2.0 and sensitive-variables
- 2006 - Fixed issue with Azure process now allows a deployment with no machines targeted
- 2012 - Account to target Environment restrictions now correctly allow Accounts to be used in deployments to "Any Environment", specified by leaving the Account Environments setting empty
Changes in Octopus 3.1.2
- 1582 - IIS bindings preserved (i.e. not removed and re-added) if no changes required.
- 2020 - Now prevents creating a
Urivia the API and prevents server from crashing on startup if there are invalid
- 2021 - Allow the database upgrade script that added the
DeployedBycolumn to be run multiple times as a workaround for some customers. Also increased the database operation timeout to the maximum to allow more time for these scripts to succeed.
- 2022 - Fixed a typo in the Windows Service feature page
Changes in Octopus 3.1.3
- 2013 - Prevent multiple Octopus installations from unintentionally exceeding license limits
- 2014 - Manually entering schedule date now correctly schedules a deployment in IE11
- 2016 - When adding roles to a team the
Addbutton is now shown once a role is selected.
- 2019 - Deletions from octo.exe or client now audited and will be displayed in the audit trail
- 2029 - Database migrations will be applied to the correct schema
- 2031 - Don't enforce that AccountId exists on cloud service step when migrating from 2.6
- 2032 - Bring back support for config transform files in subfolders
- 2033 - Selecting script syntax now selects the syntax you chose
- 2037 - Only show machines that are part of the deployment in the package acquisition task log
- 2043 - Update syntax higlighting mode for the script editor when the user changes script syntax
Changes in Octopus 3.1.4
- 1971 - Integrated Windows (Active Directory) authentication now works if Octopus is setup in a virtual directory
- 2001 - Improved Integrated Windows (Active Directory) sign in performance while improving resilience to Active Directory server performance issues and other failures.
- 2047 - Upload full package immediately if delta compression has been disabled.
- 2055 - Deployment Steps are now correctly filtered when validating the Azure Accounts involved in deploying a Release to a particular Environment
- 2060 - Fixed recursive variable substitution inside
Changes in Octopus 3.1.5
- 1961 - Team can now be deleted if they once was responsible for a manual step but they are no longer responsible
- 1998 - Prevent file locking errors when unpacking Calamari while running Azure steps in parallel
- 2054 - Use local Azure profile to avoid file locking when running Azure steps in parallel
- 2063 - Wrap machine names when previewing a deployment.
- 2076 - Use a local Azure profile to prevent using a cached Azure profile that may be invalid
- 2077 - External NuGet feed name will validate the correct number of characters
- 2078 - Added variables for retrieving the time:
- 2083 - Don't allow retention policy to remove directories of deployments if they are also used by another retained deployment.
Changes in Octopus 3.1.6
- 1626 - Display a warning when deploying a release and relevant library variables have changed
- 1660 - Allow updating outdated Calamari versions from the
- 2000 - UI Redirects to login if any AJAX request comes back with 401
- 2023 - Tentacle automatic update now works when Tentacle is running as an Active Directory user
- 2028 - Make Octopus Server and Calamari version visible in the ServerTask logs
- 2052 -
DeployFailed.ps1rollback convention will be run when a package fails to deploy
- 2058 - Cannot find type AesCryptoServiceProvider in WindowsService_AfterPreDeploy.ps1
- 2060 - Fixed recursive variable substitution inside
- 2090 - Added locking to prevent errors with multiple packages in offline drops
- 2097 - Now loading
AesCryptoServiceProvidermore reliably in PowerShell scripts to decrypt sensitive variables.
- 2102 - Now consistently uses the system default proxy credentials for outbound HTTP requests for Octopus Server, Octopus/Tentacle Managers, and Calamari.