Evidence shows the benefits of implementing Continuous Delivery and DevOps, but it’s essential to measure the results for your organization, so you know where to improve.
In this white paper, you learn how to measure your progress and combine different feedback methods to suit your needs.
Learn how to:
- Be realistic when starting to measure metrics
- Balance feedback you can get fast and often with feedback that reflects outcomes
- Implement Continuous Delivery statements, DORA metrics, and the SPACE framework
- Establish robust metrics that get everyone working towards the same goal
- Make sure improvements are sustainable
Check out our webinar, Continuous Delivery with Dave Farley: Using fast feedback to get high-quality releases. Learn how to get the most out of your CI/CD pipeline by optimizing for fast feedback.
Learn about Calculating DORA metrics with Runbooks. In this post, you learn how to query the Octopus API to produce a DORA scorecard with a custom runbook.
DevOps insights (early access) in Octopus gives you better visibility into your company’s DevOps performance by surfacing the four key DORA metrics, so you can make more informed decisions on where to improve and celebrate your results.