Continuous Delivery with Octopus and Kubernetes
This training series provides a step by step walk-through building multi-environment deployments with Octopus and Kubernetes.
You can work through the series using the links below.
- Getting started with Docker
- Installing a development Kubernetes cluster
- Creating Docker containers
- Creating Kubernetes resources
- Creating Kubernetes services
- Deploying to Kubernetes with Octopus
- Multi-environment deployments
- Installing a dashboard
- Observing deployment strategies
- Blue/green deployment strategy
- ConfigMaps and Secrets
- ConfigMaps and Secrets demo
- Role Based Access Control
- Role Based Access Control demo
- Ingress and Ingress Controllers
- Ingress and Ingress Controllers demo
- Deploy Google's Online Boutique microservice stack in Octopus
If you're looking to build and deploy containerized applications to AWS platforms such as EKS and ECS, try the Octopus Workflow Builder. The Builder populates a GitHub repository with a sample application built with GitHub Actions workflows and configures a hosted Octopus instance with sample deployment projects demonstrating best practices such as vulnerability scanning and Infrastructure as Code (IaC).