- Full support for on-premises/data center deployments, all 3 major public clouds, plus multi-cloud and hybrid cloud deployments
- Sharing, consistency, and compliance across teams, projects, and environments
- Powerful deployments to virtual machines (Windows & Linux)
- Multi-tenancy deployments (retail, franchises, IoT, “every customer has their own environment” scenarios)
- IT ops runbook automation (Dev & Ops in one place)
- Great customer service: 90% of tickets replied to in 2 hours or less from our US, Australia, and UK-based support teams
75% of customers surveyed deployed once per month or less
Only 10% completed a deployment in 15 minutes
41% deploy more than once per day
75% deploy more than once per week
84% complete a deployment in 15 minutes
91% of teams report increased confidence that deployments will succeed
57% report getting feedback faster from production users and customers
Prior to Octopus, deployments to Production were infrequent, maybe once a quarter. Now they range from once a week to several times per day.
Octopus & Azure DevOps help Intelligent Medical Objects (IMO) provide up-to-date healthcare data for 98% of US hospitals and private practices.
IMO's solution involves over 600 Git repositories, 150 Azure DevOps team projects, and multi-tenant architecture deployed to multiple AWS regions.
Using Octopus Cloud allows us to focus on our expertise: recruitment software, while Octopus looks after everything else.
Octopus & GitHub Actions help Recruit Wizard, specialists in software for recruitment agencies, orchestrate all their deployments, primarily to Kubernetes clusters and some legacy virtual machines.
Recruit Wizard’s setup includes GitHub for source control, GitHub Actions as their build server, and Octopus for deployments.