Sometimes when you contact support we might ask you to perform tasks on your Octopus. This section explains how to perform some of those tasks.
To contact Octopus support, please visit the support page.
In this section
The following topics are explained further in this section:
- Get the Raw Output From a Task
- Increase the Octopus Server task cap
- Debug problems with Octopus variables
- Get the raw output from a deployment process
- Log files
- Copy the working directory
- Troubleshooting AWS transport level errors
- Troubleshooting failed or hanging tasks
- Troubleshooting Access Denied Starting Http Listener
- Capture a crash dump
- Process dumps
- Send a secret to Octopus
- Providing database performance metrics
- How to turn on variable logging and export the task log
- Record a performance trace
- How to get a database backup and encrypt your Master Key
- Record memory snapshots
- Record a problem with Octopus Deploy in your web browser
- Call the Jenkins REST API from PowerShell
Need support? We're here to help.