Sometimes when you contact support we might ask you to perform tasks on your Octopus. This section explains how to perform some of those tasks.
To contact Octopus support, please visit the support page.
In this section
The following topics are explained further in this section:
- Increase the Octopus Server task cap
- Get the Raw Output From a Task
- Get the raw output from a deployment process
- Log files
- Debug problems with Octopus variables
- Copy the working directory
- Troubleshooting AWS transport level errors
- Troubleshooting failed or hanging tasks
- Troubleshooting Access Denied Starting Http Listener
- Capture a crash dump
- Process dumps
- Send a secret to Octopus
- Capture and export a HAR file
- How to turn on variable logging and export the task log
- How to get a database backup and encrypt your Master Key
- Record a problem with Octopus Deploy in your web browser
- Call the Jenkins REST API from PowerShell
Need support? We're here to help.