Sometimes when you contact support we might ask you to perform tasks on your Octopus. This section explains how to perform some of those tasks.
To contact Octopus support, please visit the support page.
In This Section
The rest of this section covers these topics in some more detail, and explains how to implement them.
- Get the raw output from a task
- Debug problems with Octopus variables
- Get the raw output from a deployment process
- Log files
- Troubleshooting AWS Transport Level Errors
- Capture a crash dump
- Process Dumps
- Send a secret to Octopus
- Providing database performance metrics
- How to turn on variable logging and export the task log
- Record a performance trace
- How to get a database backup and encrypt your master key
- Record memory snapshots
- Record a problem with Octopus Deploy in your web browser