Octopus Deploy can help you perform repeatable and controlled deployments of your applications into Azure.
Out-of-the-box, Octopus provides built-in steps to deploy to the following Azure products:
- Azure Web applications and web jobs (also works for Azure Functions).
- Resource Group Templates.
- Azure Cloud Services.
- Service Fabric.
- Executing PowerShell scripts using the Azure cmdlets. Follow our guide on running Azure PowerShell scripts.
- The one you are looking for is not here? Share your product feedback to let us know how we can help you have happy deployments.
With runbooks, Octopus provides built-in steps to help manage your infrastructure in Azure:
Where do Azure steps execute? All steps that target an Azure deployment target (including script steps) execute on a worker. By default, that will be the built-in worker in the Octopus Server. Learn about workers and the different configuration options.
- Generate an Octopus guide for Azure and the rest of your CI/CD pipeline.
- Azure blog posts.
- Azure runbook examples.
Help us continuously improve
Please let us know if you have any feedback about this page.
Last updated Sunday, January 1, 2023