Runbooks are a powerful tool that can be used to ensure that infrastructure is created in a repeatable and consistent fashion. Octopus comes with a number of built-in step templates to help interface with the AWS cloud platform:
- Run an AWS CLI Script.
- Deploy an AWS CloudFormation template.
- Apply an AWS CloudFormation Change Set.
- Delete an AWS CloudFormation stack.
- Upload a package to an AWS S3 bucket.
Combining the power of runbooks and AWS, you can easily automate common tasks such as:
- Creating resource stacks with CloudFormation.
- Managing firewall rules.
- Destroying resources.
Help us continuously improve
Please let us know if you have any feedback about this page.
Page updated on Sunday, January 1, 2023