Octopus Deploy allows you to create and run runbooks for routine operations tasks. These tend to be procedures or routines that don't happen very frequently.
Typical routine operations could be:
- Installing Web Application software e.g IIS, Apache Tomcat.
- Stopping, Starting or Restarting a Website.
- Installing Application Frameworks e.g. .NET, Java.
- Renewing SSL certificates.
In this section
The following topics are explained further in this section:
- IIS Runbooks
- Install software with Chocolatey
- Updating Windows
- Updating Linux
- Hardening Windows
- Hardening an Ubuntu server
- Installing Apache
- Hardening Apache
- Install NGINX
- Installing Tomcat on Ubuntu
- Restarting a Tomcat Web application
- Renew Let's Encrypt certificates
- Services Runbooks
Need support? We're here to help.