With Octopus Deploy and Node you can:
- Package your Node applications and any dependencies they need to run.
- Deploy the same code into Testing and Production and take advantage of Octopus’s configuration features to provide environment specific variables and settings.
- Register your app with process managers like StrongLoop, PM2, Forever, and SystemD to start, stop, or monitor your Node application.
- Deploy your applications to Windows and Linux deployment targets.
- Create custom deployment scripts with Bash, PowerShell, and Python.
- Generate an Octopus guide for Node and the rest of your CI/CD pipeline.
Help us continuously improve
Please let us know if you have any feedback about this page.
Last updated Sunday, January 1, 2023