You can assign a static IP address to your Octopus Cloud instance. This lets you:
- Connect to Listening Tentacles within your infrastructure from the Cloud.
- Whitelist the static IP address of the Octopus server in your network configuration.
- Allow connections to Linux or Unix SSH targets from the static IP address only.
Activate your Static IP address
- Log in to your Octopus Account.
- Select Change Billing and pick a plan with the option to purchase a static IP address.
Please allow a few minutes for the changes to be applied. There will be a short outage while the static IP address is provisioned. After this has been completed, you can find your IP address by performing a DNS lookup on the host name of your Octopus Cloud instance, where <yoururl> is the part of the URL you provided: